Monday, January 16, 2012

Beginning The Journey

For the first post I am going to give a little background.  I am a 33 year old male.  My weight as of today is 309 pounds and I am 5'4" tall.  I have been overweight for most of my life.  I have tried nearly every diet known to man, and have gotten to the point where even standing for a more than about ten minutes hurts my lower back due to my weight. 

I know that I have brought my weight issues upon myself and I am making a dedicated effort to do something about this.  My first step is to research some options to choose the road that will help me best achieve my goal of joining the ranks of the healthy.

I will be using this blog to track my progress, to store some information, and to track the way that I feel as time moves on.  I believe that if I track my progress in writing for all of the world to see I am more likely to be able to keep moving in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment